Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

To blog or not to blog…

According to everything I read I should have a blog. I have had a blog for awhile, but left it “unused.”  I’m not really a writer and I really don’t have any clue what to write about. Should I write about my crafts that I make? Or about projects I want to do around the house? Or just about my life in general? I’m a private person, so nix the third idea. My other concern about this blogging thing is how do I get readers? I’m not a very interesting person. My life is all about my family and potential business plans running around in my head. I suppose I should share these ideas on this blog. 

Well, I suppose I should just start. Right? Here’s what I can tell you. I make children’s appliquéd onesies and shirts that I sell on www.niteowldesigns1.etsy.com and at local craft shows. I sell sizes newborn to 4T. I have over 80 different designs so far and will also make custom designs if asked. In addition to this sewing endeavor I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) with my twin girls. On most days they drive me nuts, but are completely sweet when they want to be. I’m wondering why I want more children sometimes. Maybe because about 90% of my girl friends are pregnant or recent moms?! On top of these two jobs, my mom and I are playing around with the idea of opening a children’s store in my home town. I'm always looking for something new to do. I feel the happiest when I'm busy. My goal is to post more and hope this will help keep me busy. So stay tuned for more!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Jenny


0 comments:

Post a Comment